AlmusTravel is owned and operated by Al Musawwir Travel
registered with Department of Tourism, Government of J&K, India.
AlmusTravel is a venture born out of passion for travel.
We love to share our outdoor activities with those looking to experience adventure,
heritage & leisure. The prime service offered by AlmusTravel
is to plan and execute customized and guided trips in India, North Africa &
AlmusTravel specializes in handling small groups of 4- 10
people, the ideal number being 4 for adventure trips. We handle 30-50 people group
for heritage study tours.
AlmusTravel also organizes corporate or group outings for
larger groups of 15 to 20. These could be guided or independent.
Accommodation, transport, meals, guide, equipment, licenses, permits & Visas are
all taken care of. Enjoy spell binding outdoors without the nightmare of managing
the logistics- with AlmusTravel
Mir Majid & his partners decided to live their dream and stepped out from the corporate
world to enjoy the thrill of an outdoor life. To camp by a bubbling brook on a grassy
meadow; roast lamb & trout on a camp fire; capture the magical colors of sunset
on Karakoram & Himalayas; match their wits against the might of the Indus; drift
asleep to the sound of forest at night and wake up to a birdsong at dawn; inhale
the earthy smell of early showers of spring and experience nature explode in a riot
"After MBA, we spent years in the corporate world working for some of the better-known
companies of present times. From management trainee to area head, from office executive
to branch manager – we have been there. But the restless nomad always wanted to
come out of the glazed cabin walls and join the herd".
The trained minds of senior marketing professionals are now focused on realizing
this dream and the philosophy of AlmusTravel is emerging.
- To enjoy outdoors in their true colors and in harmony with local flavor.
- To share pleasurable travel experiences with fellow travelers.
- To offer value, excitement, bonhomie and safety.
- To have fun without burning a big hole in wallet.
- To build a community of seekers and deliverers of the outdoors.
- To spread the message of conservation among the corporate & youth
- To facilitate foreign visitors experience Kashmir outdoors minus the travails of
permits & paperwork.
- To offer safe, affordable leisure and pilgrimage tours to Arab nations.
- To be fair, honest, transparent and sincere to all stakeholders.